Tom Welling Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Tom Welling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Tom Welling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Webmiss
Admin

Happy Birthday Tom Welling  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Tom Welling    Happy Birthday Tom Welling  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 am

This april, 26 as we all know, we celebrate tom welling's birthday. We want his day to be special so, we've decided to make this virtual birthday card for him, so you guys can send him all of your best wishes and love., so hurry up and speak out!

Warning: please don't write about tom's private life...remember..this is just about his birthday!

Link Card [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tomwellingwe.com
Admin
Webmiss
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Tom Welling    Happy Birthday Tom Welling  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am

We're going to send this card one day before his bday
Back to top Go down
http://tomwellingwe.com
MariaC
Charlie Baker
Charlie Baker
MariaC

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Tom Welling    Happy Birthday Tom Welling  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Happy Birthday to my favorite actor and the best Clark Kent!! I wish nothing but the best for you and hope that your day is filled with love, happiness and family.Smile I'm looking forward to you returning to our TV screens as you have plenty of fans that miss you. I'll be here waiting for you when you do decide to return.
Back to top Go down
AlexaK
Charlie Baker
Charlie Baker
AlexaK

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Tom Welling    Happy Birthday Tom Welling  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am

My darling Tom, Congratulations! I wish you have a sucessful life and may God always be the guide in your way. We took this chance to celebrate this special day with you and to express from the bottom of our hearts the great love and admiration that we feel for you!I wish I could see you on TV soon.Congratulations! Alexa Kent flower flower bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Tom Welling    Happy Birthday Tom Welling  Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Tom Welling
Page 1 of 1